The Tekno ET410 Competition 1/10 Electric 4WD Truggy Kit was designed to excel on any track surface. Whether it be clay, carpet, dirt, indoor, or outdoor - the ET410 delivers. That’s not a huge surprise since it’s based on the wildly successful EB410 platform. Redesigned suspension arms, shock towers, rear shocks, body mounts, ET48.3 inspired truggy body, and driveline components to push the ET410 out to 1/10th 2wd/4wd truck specs.
All of the innovations from the EB410 buggy are present on the ET410. From the weight-forward chassis layout and superior differential design, to the reverse bellcrank steering system and 13mm big bore shocks, you’ll be immediately familiar with the truck out of the box. This also means that most of the aftermarket parts for the EB410 will be direct replacement options for the ET410.
During testing Tekno found a variety of motors that work well to power the ET410 from standard 2-pole offerings (5.5-10.5T) to 4-pole 540-size SCT motors (4000-5000kv). Don’t be afraid to put tons of power through the ET410 as a newly designed 32 pitch spur gear and thicker driveshafts are more than up to the task. And yes, it’s fully capable of pulling wheelies if you like messing around in the backyard or off the track.
In addition to standard 2.2” truck wheels and tires (AE offset), Tekno thought it necessary to support SCT wheels and tires (Slash offset) as a bolt-on option. So there’s a good chance you already have everything you need in your RC toolbox to get going.
If you already own an EB410, you’ll be happy to know that the parts are 95% compatible with the ET410. This means you won’t need to stock up on a completely new set of spare parts and all of the routine maintenance you’ve become familiar with will apply to the ET410. So if you’re looking for a ‘new’ class to run or just want to have a good time with an awesome RC vehicle, the ET410 will deliver.
- 95% parts compatibility with the EB410 4WD 1/10th scale buggy.
- Updated 3mm 7075 CNC chassis and revised A and B hinge pin braces.
- 13mm hard anodized threaded shocks with locking spring perches.
- 32 pitch spur gear for ultimate durability
- 3.5mm shock shafts with revised dual guide x-ring cartridge.
- 7075 CNC machined adjustable hinge pin brace system.
- Three high volume fluid-filled adjustable differentials.
- Lightweight 7075 tapered center driveshafts.
- Quick access to differentials and maintenance friendly layout.
- Captured CVA front and rear driveshafts with heavy duty 6mm stub axles.
- Fully ball raced reverse bellcrank steering system.
- Uses 1/10th AE Offset Stadium Truck or Traxxas Slash Short Course offset wheels.
Length: 393mm (without wing) up to 424mm (with wing)
Weight: ~1850-2025g depending upon the equipment used
Diff Ratio: F/R – 10/40t, Center – 53t
Battery tray dimensions: 96x47x26mm
Needed to Complete:
- 2/3 channel radio/transmitter
- 1/10 scale Buggy or Short Course ESC
- 540 size 6.5-8.5 turn or 540 size 4 pole 4000-4600kv motor
- High torque steering servo (at least 200oz/in)
- 32 pitch 15 to 19 tooth pinion
- 2s shorty LiPo battery (at least 5000mAh)
- 1/10th scale Associated offset stadium truck OR Traxxas Slash SC offset wheels and tires
- CA glue
- Paint for the body
- Tools for assembly