Race-winning heritage. Based on Team Associated's RC10T6.1 platform, the RC10SC6.1 Team Kit represents the next step in the evolution for competitive short-course racing. The RC10SC6.1 Team Kit began life with the many great advantages already learned through the development of the RC10B6.1 and RC10T6.1. Starting with acquired data, the engineers behind the doors of Team Associated's Area 51 set off to design the ultimate short-course truck chassis utilizing every advantage possible.
Designed to win. The RC10SC6.1 shares key components with the RC10B6.1, RC10B6.1D, and RC10T6.1 Team Kits, making it easier than ever to run multiple classes at the same time. Like the RC10T6.1, the RC10SC6.1 has new features such as an easy-access differential with height adjustment, an all-new slipper assembly, and the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion.
The RC10SC6.1 has been designed and built to the highest standard to give racers an edge over the competition.
This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the Specifications tab above to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy #260 motor, #27323 battery, #27004 ESC, #27101 servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
- Lay Back Stealth(R) transmission included for lower and more rearward CG
- Easy access to ball differential
- Differential height adjustment with included 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- Innovative rear arm with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mounting adjustments
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- Reverse bellcrank steering allows more room for mounting electronics
- Bolt-on steering block arms for easy Ackermann adjustments
- Precision-ground steering bellcrank screws to reduce steering slop
- Aluminum rear ballstud mount for added strength
- 7.0mm aluminum rear clamping hex with laser etching
- Heavy-duty ball cups and ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
- Durable molded front and rear bumpers
- Front and rear anti-roll bar integration makes tuning easy
- Heavy-duty routed graphite shock towers
- Heavy-duty rear axle with 91mm CVA bones
- Lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass for improved handling on all track types
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and X-rings for improved smoothness
- One-piece shock bushing to make assembly easier
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included (now oiled instead of greased for less drag)
|Scale Size:||1:10 Scale|
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control
- 2-cell 7.4V LiPo "shorty" battery pack
- Battery charger
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body, body scissors
- 1:10 scale short course 12mm hex wheels
- 1:10 scale short course tires
- CA glue for tires and wheels, thread-locking compound
- 1:10 scale short course body