The engineering continues. The B6 platform introduced the use of two separate chassis configurations -- the B6.2 continues this theme. The B6.2 will be the buggy of choice for high grip carpet or turf track surfaces with its Laydown transmission assembly and anti-roll bars for optimal mass balance. The B6.2D includes both Layback and Laydown transmission assemblies to fine tune mass balance to track conditions; add to that the addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms to tune the steering for razor sharp feel and control.
Both cars share many great features, such as an easy-access differential, outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and locknut for increased durability, new symmetric rear arms that can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position, and a new slipper assembly. The setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the two configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, fan, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
- New symmetric 73mm rear arms with improved geometry and stiffness can be flipped to allow an in-between rear shock mounting position
- New rear hub assembly with modular vertical ball stud camber link mount and axle height adjustment
- Bolt-on +1 steering block arms for improved steering response
- New body design with lower center of mass
- Clear body and wing included
- New front wing mount and front wing included
- Outer rear hinge pins captured with bolt head and lock nut for increased durability
- Updated left side rail with motor fan mount (fan not included)
- 67mm CVA bones for reduced bone plunge and minimized friction at drive pin
- 13g aluminum chassis weight included for improved mass balance and easy electronics removal
- 7mm aluminum clamping wheel hexes
- Ball differential included
- Both Layback and Laydown Stealth(TM) transmission assemblies included to fine tune mass balance to track conditions
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- 7075-T6 aluminum arm mounts with optimized roll center positions and inserts for tuning anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
|Scale Size:||1:10 Scale|
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- 1:10 scale electric motor
- Electronic speed control
- 7.4V, 7.6V LiPo, 6.6V LiFe with "shorty" battery dimensions (Reedy batteries #27335, 27336, 27337, 27338)
- Battery charger (#27200)
- 2-channel surface transmitter
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo (#27113, 27114)
- Lexan(TM)-specific spray paint for body
- 1:10 scale off-road wheels and tires
- Pinion gear
- Other helpful items: Silicone shock fluid, Silicone diff fluid, FT body scissors (#1737), FT body reamer (#1499), FT hex/nut driver set (#1519), CA tire adhesive (#1597), Hobby knife, Needle nose pliers, Wire cutters, Soldering iron, Calipers or a precision ruler