The Sanwa MT-S FH4/FH3 4-Channel 2.4GHz Telemetry Radio System is the most feature packed radio in its class.
- Most versatile radio system in its class
- Setup Wizard for easy setup
- 8 model types
- SSL (Sanwa Synchronized Link) compatible - mode set through CODE AUX functions (Compatible equipment: SUPER VORTEX SERIES, SV-PLUS SERIES, SGS-01C (Gain Adjustment)
- Lightweight at 366 grams
- Easy operation & navigation
- White LED Back Light
- Large 128x64dot LCD Monitor
- ST TH Tension Adjustment
- Adjustable Trigger
- Built In Antenna
- Telemetry Function
- Dual Rate
- Servo Speed
- Servo Reverse
- Trim/Sub Trim
- Exponential/Adjustable Rate Control
- Fail Safe (Radio Signal/Battery)
- TH Type (70:30/50:50)
- Anti-Lock Brake
- Model Name (10 Letters)
- Model Memory (20 Models)
- Model Select/Clear/Copy
- Timer (Lap/Interval/Down)
- Alert Setting
- Telemetry Setting
- Key Assign (SW/TRIM)
- Buzzer (Scale/Volume Changeable)
- Transmitter Battery Alarm
- LCD Contrast
- Volume Adjust
- Setup Wizard
- RF Mode Setting (FH4/FH3)
- Response Mode (NOR/SHR/SSR)
- Direct Model Select
- Aux1 (Select operation type of 3CH)
- Aux2 (Select operation type of 4CH)
- Aux Type Setting
- Code Aux (Compatible with SUPER VORTEX ZERO & TYPE-D MENU)
- Step Aux (Step 1 to 100)
- Point Aux (2 to 6 POINT)
- 4WS Mixing (FRONT/REAR/NORMAL/REVERSE)
- MOA Mixing (FRONT-WHEEL-DRIVE/4WD/REAR-WHEEL-DRIVE [DRIVE RATE IS VARIABLE])
- Aux Mixing (ST MIXING, TH MIXING)
- 4 Cell Battery
Compatible Receiver: RX-380, RX-381, RX-451, RX-451R, RX-461, RX-462, RX-471, RX-472, RX-481, RX-482
NOTE: SSL (Sanwa Synchronized Link) System
SANWA SSL SYSTEM
When used with compatible RX-472, RX-482, Super Vortex Series, SV-Plus Series, the setting of ESC etc. by Transmitter is available through SSL functions while driving.
Since the setting can be done without the stop of car, the detailed adjustment in accordance with Race conditions is available without interruption of Intervals and the change of machine conditions.
RESPONSE OF TELEMETRY SYSTEM
It is often said that telemetry system reduce response speed. However, SANWA Original Data Processing and
Algorithm Design makes Telemetry possible without response speed reduction.
Sanwa's Excellent Telemetry System has no response speed reduction.
Please do not use Analog Servo for SHR mode or SSR mode. If analog servo is used for SHR mode or SSR mode, the servo will be broken and will not work.
Digital servo (SRG series, Digital ERG series, SDX series) can be used both for NOR mode and SHR mode.
SSR mode can be used only by SRG series servo.
In SHR or SSR mode, BL-RACER, BL-FORCE, BL-SPORT, F2000, F2200, F3000, F3300, SBL-01, SBL-02 and SBL-03CR do not work. Please use NOR mode for the above ESC.
SV-08, HV-10, HV-12, F2500 can work by NOR/SHR MODE.