The ProTek 370TBL was developed specifically for crawler applications. Heavy 2.2 class rigs, U4 racers, lightweight 1.9 comp builds, and ultra detailed scalers can all benefit from the feature set that the 370TBL delivers. Pushing over 650 oz-in of stump-pulling torque and .13 speed at 7.4V, the 370TBL will move heavy 2.2 tires with ease - no matter how much weight you put in them.
All this power means nothing without durability. By combining this incredible power with a specialized gasket system, the 370TBL is waterproof up to 1-meter and will stand up to anything mother nature can throw at it. A full steel gear train, 25T output shaft and full aluminum machined heat sink case make the 370TBL extremely tough. The 370TBL delivers the excessive power that crawlers demand - with durability and reliability that make it a must have servo for crawlers that expect the most from their rigs.
- During testing, we found that some Tactic receivers included with the SCX10 II RTR do not communicate well with high performance servos, and may not function properly with this servo.
- For best results, and the peak performance, we recommend you power this servo with a BEC.
- If you experience glitching or poor performance while using a Futaba transmitter, you must turn off BLS mode. BLS mode is only compatible with Futaba BLS type servos.
- Ideal for any 1.9 to 2.2 Crawler application
- Waterproof up to 1 meter
- 600 oz-in of torque @ 6.0V, and .135 transit speed
- 650 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V, and .13 transit speed
- Brushless motor
- High voltage circuitry
- Full steel gears
- Full aluminum black anodized heat sink case
- Dual ball bearings
- 280mm servo lead
Servo Model- 370TBL
Recommended Application- 1/10 to 1/8 Scale Crawler
Operating Voltage- 4.8V - 7.4V
Operating Temperature- 14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)
Operating Speed @ 6.0V- 0.135/60° sec
Operating Speed @ 7.4V- 0.13/60° sec
Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V- 600 oz-in (43.2 kg-cm)
Dynamic Torque @ 7.4V- 650 oz-in (46.8 kg-cm)
Stall Current @ 6.0V- 6A
Stall Current @ 7.4V- 6.4A
Motor Type- Brushless
Output Shaft- 25 Tooth
Pulse/Frequency- 1520μs / 333hz
Length (Bottom to Mount)- 28.4mm