This is a pair of BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 (Red Label) 1.9" Predator tires. Pro-Line is proud to announce, in cooperation with the leading full-size Off-Road tire manufacturer BFGoodrich®, the co-release of the brand-new fully licensed Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 1.9" tires in the Red Label Super Soft Predator Compound! Pro-Line was given early access to the design of the just announced full-size BFG Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 tire and recreated it for the Scale Crawling community in 1.9” size! The Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 (Key feature: Mud traction 3rd Generation) is BFGoodrich's Off-Road Maximum Traction tire with aggressive tread lugs that bite into loose or muddy surfaces and climb over slippery rocks. Based on the BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX symmetric tread design, the Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 features deep, self-cleaning independent tread blocks and linear transverse flex zones to provide the grip that you need to get over the toughest obstacles.Pro-Line's re-creation of the Mud-Terrain KM3 comes in at 4.75" tall x 1.77" wide for the perfect balance of Scale looks and performance! The all-new BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 1.9" tires from Pro-Line are a must have. Set your truck apart from the rest and get yours today!
Just like the full-size BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 tires, Pro-Line tires are proudly Made in the USA!
- Perfect size at 4.75” tall x 1.77” Wide
- Tire Detail Skillfully Recreated for Your Scale Crawler
- 3rd Generation Mud Traction Technology
- Deep, Self-cleaning Independent Tread Blocks
- Aggressive Tread Lugs that Bite into Loose or Muddy Surfaces
- Flex Zones Provide Maximum Grip to Get Over Obstacles
- Made in Red Label Super Soft Predator Compound for Extreme Performance
- Fits Pro-Line’s Wide Array of 1.9” Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 1.9” Tires (2 pcs)
- Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
1.9" Rock Crawling Front or Rear Wheels
Height: 4.75" (120mm)
Width: 1.77" (45mm)