This is a pair of BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX (Red Label) 1.9" Predator tires. Pro-Line is proud to announce fully licensed Krawler T/A® KX 1.9" tires continuing our successful partnership with the leading full-size Off-Road tire manufacturer - BFGoodrich®! This collaboration started with the introduction of the full-race BFGoodrich® Baja T/A® KR2 tires and continued with the extremely popular BFGoodrich® All-Terrain KO2. Now, Pro-Line offers the Crawler specific BFG® Krawler T/A® KX Red Label tires in Pro-Line's Super Soft Predator compound! The Krawler T/A® KX (KX is for Key feature: eXtreme traction) is BFGoodrich's Off-Road Maximum Traction tire for off-road enthusiasts who participate in the extreme sport of rock crawling to challenge their driving skills and the performance of their vehicles. This purpose-built rock crawling tire was developed through participation in competition as BFGoodrich® worked directly with full-size rock crawling enthusiasts.
The Krawler T/A® KX features an extra deep tread design with a tread pattern that combines deep, aggressive independent blocks with solid sidewall lugs. Pro-Line's re-creation of the Krawler T/A® KX comes in at 4.75" tall x 1.75" wide for the perfect balance of Scale looks and performance! The all-new BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX 1.9" tires from Pro-Line are a must have. Get yours today
Just like the full-size BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX tires, Pro-Line tires are proudly Made in the USA!
- Licensed BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX Tire Design
- Red Label Edition - Made from Pro-Line's Super Soft Predator Compound
- Own the Same Tires That are Used on Many Full-Size Rock Crawling Rigs
- Exacting Scale Detail Down to the Tire Warnings and T/A® Sidewall Tread Logos
- 4.75" tall x 1.75" wide for the Perfect Balance of Scale Looks and Performance
- Soft Foam Inserts Included for Maximum Traction
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- BFGoodrich® Krawler T/A® KX 1.9" Tires (2 pcs)
- Soft White Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- 1.9" Rock Crawling Front or Rear Wheels
Height: 4.75" (121mm)
Width: 1.75" (44mm)