The Losi Super Baja Rey 1/6 Bind-N-Drive Electric Trophy Truck is a beast that sets new large scale standards with scale details and adrenaline-pumping 50+ mph speeds. If you’re craving the realistic handling characteristics that can only be achieved with long travel 4-link suspension, solid rear axle and independent front suspension - you will not be disappointed. Top it off with an authentic four piece body, full bodied roll cage and driver figures, this truck looks as wicked as it performs. Combine that with the precision control of Spektrum DSMR reliability integrated with locked-in AVC technology and you have everything you need to tackle Baja!
Features at a Glance:
- Realistic desert truck appearance
- 50+ MPH speed capability
- High travel independent front suspension and 4-link live rear axle
- 4X4 drivetrain with viscous torque vectoring differential
- 4mm Aluminum chassis
- Metal ring and pinion gears
- Rear-loading battery
- Dynamite® Fuze™ 1/6th 1200Kv brushless motor and 160A ESC
- Coil-Over shocks
- Fixed motor positions
- MOD 1.5 spur and pinions
- Metal-geared 1/6th Spektrum servo
- Active Vehicle Control (AVC) technology equipped
In Depth Features:
- 50+ MPH with Dynamite Fuze 1200Kv Brushless Motor and 160A ESC: The vehicle comes equipped with a Dynamite Fuze™ 1200Kv brushless motor and waterproof 160A ESC. This potent combination can handle 6-cells of LiPo power and will allow you to hurtle across the landscape at speeds of up to 50+ mph.
- Bind-N-Drive™: Bind-N-Drive™ (BND) is a transmitter-less option for RC enthusiasts who already own a surface transmitter featuring Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMR Technology. This money-saving innovation allows you to add a Bind-N-Drive vehicle to your collection without the extra cost or clutter of an extra transmitter.
- Spektrum™ SRS6000 AVC® Receiver: With the SRS6000 receiver, drivers get the stability control of AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) technology. The SRS6000 features six channels of control outputs, which makes it a great choice for vehicles that need controls for shift servos, dual motors, dual steering, and more, all while being able to take advantage of AVC technology. It also benefits from steering priority, giving you the ability to adjust how much stability you want in those tight turns.
- Long Travel 4-link Live Rear Axle: The Super Baja Rey’s rear suspension allows it to soak up massive whoops and bumps with the same realistic handling and movement of a full-scale desert truck. You get better control and a more locked-in feel regardless of the terrain.
- Long Travel Independent A-Arm Front Suspension: The front, independent A-Arm suspension has been carefully engineered letting the Super Baja Rey® rip across the terrain with confidence. By having fully independent suspension, it allows each side to react accordingly, providing more control and more precise steering and handling.
- Coil-Over Oil Filled Shocks with Pre-Load adjustment: The long-travel shocks do a fantastic job of soaking up the energy from big bumps and jumps. They also feature threaded shock bodies with adjustment collars so you can fine tune the pre-load settings of the coil-over springs. External bump stops provide plush landings on the hardest surfaces.
- Full Bodied Roll Cage: Just like the 1:1 desert trucks, the Super Baja Rey® truck comes with a super-rigid roll cage made of super-tough composite material that enhances the truck’s scale looks and durability. It is integrated with the 4mm hard-anodized aluminum chassis plate providing the ultimate protection for your truck and electronics.
- True-to-Scale Body Panels: The four piece bolt-on body panels give the truck an authentic factory look. These panels are polycarbonate for incredible durability and rugged good looks. You also get a molded interior that includes a driver and co-driver, both of which sport racing helmet and harness details.
- Aluminum Chassis: The foundation of the Super Baja Rey consists of a 4mm, hard-anodized aluminum chassis plate with a 4mm upper deck. For added durability and performance it’s integrated with a realistic roll cage made of super-tough composite material. Whether you are hitting the whoops, getting huge air, or just wide open, the 4mm chassis just keeps asking for more!
- 4X4 Driveline with Adjustable Differentials: Full-time four-wheel drive provides amazing traction. Additionally the front, center and rear differentials can be tuned allowing adjustment of the power bleed between the front and rear drivetrain. The power bleeds evenly front-to-rear and the truck will drive out of the turns harder from point to point. The tunable differentials allow you to dial in your truck for maximum performance and traction.
- LED Light Bars: The fun doesn’t stop even when the sun goes down with the Super Baja Rey®. Twelve brilliant LEDs on the integrated light bar cast more than enough illumination for running at night. Plus, the roll cage-mounted LEDs place only a small demand on the battery allowing you to stay out all night!
- Large Scale Servo: The robust Spektrum™ S904 waterproof digital servo is designed to handle whatever you can throw at it. Monstrous torque delivers the most intense Super Baja Rey® experience possible.
- Rear-Loading Battery: To help withstand the trials and tribulations of off-road driving, the Super Baja Rey desert truck incorporates our innovative rear-loading battery system, which allows you to change the batteries without removing the body. Quickly and easily make battery changes without removing the body or wrestling with battery straps.
- Full-Size Spare Tire: Blow out a tire out on the flats? No worries. The fully-functional spare tire not only adds an authentic scale look to the Super Baja Rey®, but serves as a true spare. Easily add the tire and get back to tackling the terrain.
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Ball Bearings: Full Body
Batteries: Sold separately
Body: 4 piece, Screened
Charger: Sold separately
Chassis: 4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
Completion Level: Bind-N-Drive
Differential: Bevel Gear, Sealed
Final Drive Ratio: 8.22:1
Front Track: 15.75 (400mm)
Gear Pitch: 1.5 Module
Ground Clearance: 3.0 in (76.2mm)
Height: 11.0 in (279.4mm)
Internal Gear Ratio: 4.88:1
Length: 30.5 in (774.7mm)
Motor Size: 58 x 88 mm 1200kv Non Sensored Brushless
Motor Type: Non-Sensored Brushless
Radio: Bind N Drive - Transmitter Required
Rear Track: 15.75 (400mm)
Servos: 18KG Waterproof 1/6-Scale Servo
Shock Type: Coil Over, Oil Filled Shock
Speed Control: Dynamite Fuze 160A BL Waterproof
Spur Gear: 37T
Suspension: Independent Front/4-Link Rear
Tire Compound: Medium
Tire Diameter: 6.0 in (152.4mm)
Tire Tread: Multi-Terrain
Track: 15.75 (400mm)
Vehicle Type: Off-Road
Weight: 19.45 lbs w/o batteries (8.8kg)
Wheel Diameter: 2.9/4.0 in. One Piece
Wheel Type: 12 Spoke Off-Road
Wheel Width: 2.1 in (53.3mm)
Wheelbase: 19.5 in (495.3mm)
Width: 15.6 in (396.2mm)
- (1) Losi® Super Baja Rey® BND with AVC® Technology: 1/6-Scale 4WD Desert Truck
- (1) Spektrum™ 6-Channel DSMR® AVC2 Surface Receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ 18KG Waterproof 1/5-Scale Servo (installed)
- (1) Dynamite® Fuze™ 160A BL WP 1/5-Scale ESC: 8S (installed)
- (1) Dynamite® Fuze™ Brushless Motor 1200Kv (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
- DSMR compatible, 4+ channel, surface transmitter
- (2) 2 or 3 cell, 5000+ mAh 50C LiPo battery with EC5 connector
- Appropriate LiPo charger