Kyosho brings the fun back to the water with the revival of the artfully designed Wave Chopper, first released in 2001! To upgrade the new Wave Chopper 2.0 with modern R/C technology and performance, a redesigned rudder, stern tube and motor mount in the 1/6 scale hull with rider figure combines with the latest R/C components and systems.
Optimal torque from the G14L water-jacketed 550—class motor works in perfect synergy with the large capacity 60A KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KA60-91W speed controller to deliver sharp acceleration and racy performance while reducing heat loss. Styrene floats provide buoyancy that make the hull unsinkable, even if it is not fully waterproofed. As both hull and rider are pre-assembled, simply insert 4 x AA batteries (sold separately) into the transmitter, charge the NiMH battery with the included charger, and mount the rider figure to start making a splash. The Wave Chopper 2.0 brings the fun of marine sports to everyone with this handy package!
- Kick up rudder protects both the rudder and hull from unexpected contact and delivers smooth turning performance
- Built in water intake channels water into the cooling jacket on the motor for effective cooling
- Optimal angle of the stern tube along the bottom of the hull reduces drive resistance allowing the fully submerged propeller to generate quick and smooth acceleration
- Pre-installed 550 class G14L motor is fitted with a water cooling system to prevent heat loss
- High rigidity suspended motor mount maximizes drive efficiency and easy maintenance
- 7.2V 2200mah battery and USB delte peak charger are included with the pre-assembled hull and 2.4ghz transmitter
Weight: 1,600g approx.
ESC: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE KA060-91W
Motor: 550-class G14L motor with water-cooling jacket
Battery: 7.2V-2200mAh NiMH
Compatible battery size: 148x52x30mm or less (LxWxH)
Charger: Ni-MH battery dedicated USB charger
Propeller: D31xP1.4 (Polycarbonate)
Maximum speed: 24km/h approx.
Operation time: 5 min approx.
- Fully assembled hull
- Syncro KT231P+ transmitter
- Injection molded boat stand
- Pre painted figure
- Hex wrenches 1.5 & 2.5mm
- Spanner 4.0 & 5.5mm
- Antenna tube
- 7.2V 2200 mAh Ni-MH battery and USB delta peak charger
- PVC tape for waterproofing
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter