This is the ICharger 406 Duo 40 Amp 1400W 6/S DC Dual Port Battery Charger. This dual port charger with a color LCD screen allows charging different batteries up to 40A, or up to 70A in synchronous mode.
The iCharger 406 Duo is a little brother of the popular and extremely powerful iCharger 4010 Duo. Instead of charging 10S batteries up to 40A, iCharger 406 Duo can handle up to 6 cell LiPo packs up to 40A. These two chargers share the same operation interface and extra functions, such as battery internal resistance measurement, servo test, and pulse test. The charge and discharge data can be stored in a micro SD card that can be read with Logview on a PC.
- The 406DUO uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, a high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity is up to 1400W, the maximum charge/discharge current of a channel is up to 40A, and two channels in Synchronous Mode are up to 70A.
- Each channel supports 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe and NiZn batteries, with maximum 1.2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1-20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-12s Pb batteries.
- With 1A/5V USB charging port, convenient for the user to charge mobile phones and PCs.When the channel output connects the battery after the charger powers on, it will start automatically the anti-sparking protection.
- Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
- Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the Shut-down temperature.
- This charger can save 64 parameters sets and support the data import/export to SD card.
- A 2.8-inch LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
- Multi-discharge features: self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
- Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
- The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
- Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card. The iCharger also supports the “Logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.
- (2) Open ended 12awg charge leads
- (2) Balance board connector cables
- (1) 2 in 1 XH/EH type 2S/6S balance board
- (1) Open ended power supply cable
- Input voltage range: 10-30V DC
- Input current limit: Total = 60A, Ch1/2 = 47A
- Maximum charge power: 1400W at >23.5V (1000W max. per channel)
- Charge current range: 0.05-40.0A per channel, or up to 70A in synchronous mode
- Discharge power: 80W per channel, or up to 140W in synchronous mode
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1000W per channel, or up to 1400W in synchronous mode
- Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode
- USB charging port: 5V/1A current limiting protection 1.2A
- Balance accuracy: 10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-6 series per channel
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series per channel
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 910g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 171x118x59 mm
- Warranty: 1 year