Hobbywing QUICRUN 10BL120 Sensored Brushless ESC for 1/10, 120A is a High performance, reliable, race-ready ESC. The compact size is suitable for various car chassis'. The built-in auto identification system recognizes sensored or sensorless brushless motors. Core competition program for excellent control feel & multiple programmable items.
- 8 steps of timing adjustments
- 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustments
- 8 steps of drag brake force adjustments
- 4 steps of initial brake force adjustments
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from "soft" to "very aggressive" to fit for different kinds of cars, tires and tracks.
- High performance but low price, users can own this reliable race-ready ESC at an affordable cost.
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis
- Auto identification system can recognize sensored / sensorless brushless motors automatically.
- Core competition program for excellent control feel & multiple programmable items.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor, and unlock its maximum potential
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from “soft” to “very aggressive” to fit for different kinds of cars, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor Lock-up protection.
- One-button (the “SET” button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.
- Compatible with the optional device - the portable Digital LED Program Card, especially convenient for outdoor use.
Multiple protections include:
- Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery
- Over-heat protection
- Throttle signal loss protection
- Motor Lock-up protection.
One-button (the "SET" button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings. Compatible with optional device - the portable Digital LED Program Card which is especially convenient for outdoor use.
- 4-6 cells NiMH / 2S LiPo: 3.5T (1/10 On-road), 4.5T (1/10 Off-road)
- 8-9 cells NiMH / 3S LiPo: 8.5T (1/10 On-road), 10.5T (1/10 Off-road)
- Continued / Peak Current 120A / 760A
- For 1/10th Touring Car/Buggy/F1/Drift Car
- Battery 4-9 cells NiMH, 2-3S LiPo
- BEC Output 6V@3A, Linear Mode
- Cooling Fan Powered by the battery
- Dimensions / Weight 43 x 36 x 33mm (w/ Fan) / 105g (w/ Wires & Fan)