The QUICRUN powerful waterproof ESC from HobbyWing is specifically designed with rock crawlers and scale trucks in mind. It features an aluminum case for better cooling under hard use, its small size will allow easy mounting options, and it is completely waterproof for adverse weather conditions. It features 15 programmable catagories includuing PWM and drag brake performance and can be easily tuned using the included LED program box. This will allow you to fine tune the ESC to your drive style and braking performance to meet your demands.
- Water-proof and dust-proof, suitable for all weather races.
- Small size, with built-in capacitor module.
- 100% Waterproof
- 15 programmable parameter items
- PWM Frequency: 1K/2K/4K/8K/16K Adjustable
- Freewheeling (DEO) capability
- Drag brake rate in 9 levels (adjustable)
- Electronic switch
- Aluminum case for great heat dissipation
- Great current endurance capability.
- Great built-in BEC output capacity.
- Automatic throttle range calibration, easy to use.
- Multiple protections:
- Over Voltage Protection
- Low voltage cut-off protection for battery
- Over-heating protection
- Throttle signal loss protection, and much more
- Risk-Free manufacturer's limited warranty available through Authorized Dealers in North America
- Waterproof: Yes
- Dual Mode: No
- Fwd Cont. / Peak: 80A / 400A
- Rev Cont. / Peak: 30A / 180A
- Car Applicable: 1/8 - 1/10 Rock Crawler and Tank or Boat
- Motor Limit: Brushed Motors 540/550/775 Series 2S LiPo or 6S NiMH: ≥10T orRPM<firstname.lastname@example.orgV; 3S LiPo or 9S NiMH: ≥16T or RPM<email@example.comV
- Battery: 2-3S LiPo or 5-9S NiMH
- BEC Output: 6V/7.4V @ 3A (switch mode)
- PWM Frequency: Adjustable 1K/2K/4K/8K/16K
- Wires: 14AWG-200mm w/ XT60 Connector
- Size/ Weight: 36.5(L)* 32(W)*18(H) (without fan)
- External Program Port: External Program Port Available
- Programming: LED Program card
- Cooling Fan: Without cooling fan
- Weight: 58.5g
- LED program card
- Bonus accessories (heat sink, etc)
- User's manual