The Black Edition XR10 Stock Spec ESC features a smaller footprint and lighter weight than the older XERUN Stock Spec. It is designed for Stock (Non-Timing) racing with motors down to 13.5T in Off-Road applications and 10.5T motors in On-Road applications.
It is designed for 2S use, but can operate with 3S power with the use of a high voltage fan.
- Zero timing firmware for ROAR SPORTMAN or Non Timing Races
- Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies:
- World's Smallest footprint & Lightweight ESC ever. "28g"
- Innovative Double-switch Design: Built-in Electronic Switch, long life, and high reliability saves space on the chassis + Switch w/ extended wire (option)
- Programming/Upgrading/ Data Reading Wirelessly: Integrated Data logger can record the maximum temperature of ESC and motor as well as the maximum RPM. WiFi Express Module or LCD Programming box can be used to check data easily in the pits. External Programming Port (EPP) is easy to connect and functions as a power port for an additional fan.
- Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies: Independent and adjustable throttle & brake PWM frequencies guarantee precise and accurate throttle and brake control for all classes of competitions (esp. the Stock class).
- Super Internal BEC: The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 6A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allow the user to use various high voltage servos.
- Multi Protection Functions makes running your ESC safe with ESC and Motor overheat protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection.
- Easily programmed with the Wifi Express programming module, Multifunction LCD Program Box, and USB Link Software.
- Continuous Current: 80A ; Burst 380A
- Size: 31.5x25.6x16.1mm
- Weight: 28g (Without Fan & Wire