The Axial Capra 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy Builder's Kit for advanced drivers is engineered for cutting-edge crawling, with portal axles plus a transmitter-operated DIG function that allows a tighter turning radius. Add your choice of electronics.
The Axial Capra 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy Builder's Kit is a "new from the ground up" design that any advanced RC enthusiast eager for cutting-edge crawling will appreciate. Its Currie F9 Portal Axles provide extra ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance. With the included Dig transmission, you can also switch on the fly between 4WD and FWD directly from your 3-channel transmitter — locking the rear axle whenever you need the tighter turning radius of front drive power. The Capra features a realistic tube chassis design and metal gears everywhere, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles. It rides on licensed Raceline 3-piece molded beadlock wheels that can be fitted with whatever 1.9 tires you prefer. For pioneering performance in an RC trail buggy kit, choose the Axial Capra.
NOTE: Finished model shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a full listing of parts needed to complete the model.
Need to Complete
- Newly designed transmission with Dig function enables a tighter turning radius by locking the rear axle for FWD power only.
- Currie F9 Portal Axles increase ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance.
- Includes all-metal gears, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles.
- Tube chassis design offers optimum clearance plus realistic scale looks.
- All pivot points are on stainless steel balls for a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
- Includes injection-molded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels.
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks feature hard anodized, threaded shock bodies, a single coilover spring, and a cap with a bleed port.
- All-metal front universal axles provide smooth action and 45 degrees of steering angle for an efficient, high-performance
- Durable, machined aluminum universal.
- Finely tuned suspension geometry delivers the best crawling capabilities
- Radio System
- Steering Servo
- Micro Servo (for Dig operation, SPMSSX107 recommended)
Approximate Assembly Time7-10 HoursBall BearingsFull setBatteriesShorty configurationBodyUnpainted panelsBrakesIntegral with ESCBushing MaterialMetalChargerSold separatelyChassisInjection molded tubularCompletion LevelKitDifferentialLockedDrivetrain4WD Shaft DriveFinal Drive Ratio37:1Gear Pitch32-PitchGround Clearance3" (76.2mm)Height8.25" (209.5mm)Internal Gear Ratio5.14:1Length17" (431.8mm)Max Battery Dimensions1.02 x 3.8 x 1.8" (26 x 98 x 47mm)Motor Size540 sold separatelyPinion14TRadioAt least 3-channel (sold separately)ServosHigh torque steering servo (sold separatelyShock TypeAluminum body, oil-filled, coil-over spring, soft and firm springs includedSize/Scale1/10Speed ControlAxial AE-5L (sold separately) to operate light barSuspension4-link w/stainless steel pivot ballsTire CompoundTires sold separatelyTrackFront and Rear, 8.75" (222.2mm) distance from outer edges of tires measured side-to-sideVehicle TypeCrawler, Scale 4x4 crawler kitWater-ResistantYesWeight4lbs (1.8kg)Wheel Diameter1.9" (48.26mm)Wheel Hex Size12mm HexWheel TypeRaceline 3-piece beadlock monsterWheel Width1" (25.4mm)Wheelbase12.5" (317.5mm)Width10.25" (260.35mm)