Reach extremes of 70+ mph with the ready-to-run ARRMA® TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD 1/8 scale speed buggy. Designed fast, designed tough, and outfitted with the 2.4GHz Spektrum™ STX2® radio system, it's all set for fast action on all terrain, in all conditions!
• Extremely durable
• Fast, 70+ mph speed potential *
• 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S and 6S LiPo compatible)
• Anodized aluminum chassis
• Strong front and rear composite chassis braces
• Strong composite chassis side pods
• Heavy-duty drivetrain
• All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
• Durable steel driveshafts
• Easy-access sliding motor mount
• 4-Bolt center diff removal
• Never-pop ball ends
• Never loose red aluminum servo saver
• Oil-filled adjustable shocks
• Black anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
• Aluminum shock caps and protectors
• Matte paint scheme with forged composite detail
• High-speed, low-drag wing
• Strengthened wing mounts
• Low-drag 1/8 buggy wheels
• Multi-terrain DBoots® KATAR B tires
• Super-durable wheel hubs
• Hub nut O-rings
• Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® Radio with SRX200 Receiver
• BLX4074 2050Kv brushless motor
• BLX185 waterproof 4S/6S ESC (fitted with IC5™ connector and EC5™ compatible) **
• ADS-15M waterproof 15kg-cm metal-geared servo (195 oz-in @ 6V) **
• 2-year limited warranty (see website for details).
* Speed achievable in optimum conditions on 6S LiPo with optional pinion gear
** For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals
To give intermediate-level bashers such incredible speed, ARRMA® equips this new TYPHON™ speed buggy with powerful, 6S-capable brushless electronics. Its 2050Kv brushless motor is paired with the BLX185 ESC, featuring IC5™ connectors and compatible with standard EC5™ connectors. The waterproof electronics ably support all-weather bashing. Add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery and watch this buggy smash your bashing speed expectations, especially while running with the optional recommended pinion gear.
New, low-drag buggy wheels arrive outfitted with super-aggressive, multi-surface DBoots® KATAR B tires. A new, low-drag wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Both contribute to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds.
The TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD speed buggy blasts over dirt, asphalt, grass - all terrain and all conditions - with adjustable oil-filled shocks soaking up the bumps. The shocks are mounted on black-anodized aluminum towers and include aluminum shock caps and protectors to maintain their super-smooth damping.
For the durability needed to support such intense brushless performance, ARRMA® uses a strong anodized aluminum chassis as its foundation. Front and rear composite chassis braces and composite chassis side pods lend more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts all contribute to a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme bashing. A new "never loose" aluminum steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA® holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount gives you quick, hassle-free access to the motor. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just four bolts. Topping it all off is a sleek buggy body with streamlined good looks, featuring a matte paint scheme in black and red with forged composite detail.
The ready-to-run TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD includes the new Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® transmitter and comes with its SRX200 receiver and ADS-15M metal-geared servo already factory-installed. The only required items are a 4S or 6S LiPo battery, compatible charger, safe charging bag, and four AA transmitter batteries.
What's in the Box?
(1) ARRMA TYPHON 6S BLX 4WD 1/8 Speed Buggy RTR
(1) Spektrum 2.4GHz STX2 Radio Transmitter
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
• (2) 2S or 3S 50C LiPo batteries with IC5/EC5 connector or
• (1) 4S or 6S 50C LiPo battery and harness with IC5/EC5 connectors
• Suitable LiPo balancing charger
• (4) AA batteries (for transmitter)
• LiPo charging bag or case (recommended)