The Arrma Mojave Extreme Bash Roller 4WD Desert Truck is a 1/7 scale, 6S capable platform that that is ready for bashing action. This 4WD Desert Truck is tough enough for high-speed, high-impact action on any terrain, whether you're blasting through dunes or ripping across the asphalt. This kit comes fully assembled and ready for adventure, just add your choice of powerful electronics.
The anodized aluminum chassis has been reinforced with aluminum front and rear chassis braces and a tower-to-tower center brace for maximum durability. Bumpers and nerf bars supply impact protection on all sides. Thanks to an independent suspension with bump-soaking oil-filled shocks, the truck handles equally well over wicked or well-travelled tracks. The drivetrain boasts a heavy-duty design, featuring steel driveshafts, metal gears, and all-metal diff outdrives. The MOJAVE™ EXtreme Bash Desert Truck 4WD Roller's list of EXB EXtreme Bash components also includes the following — and more — to give this big machine uncompromising durability:
Vented, multi-terrain dBoots FORTRESS tires on multi split-spoke wheels give your MOJAVE EXtreme Bash Desert Truck 4WD Roller the grip to get up, over, or through any obstacle in your way. The included, exclusive EXB matte and gloss finish desert truck body, color-coordinated roll cage and roof rails, and even a detailed cockpit give this kit a finished appearance.
- EXB Aluminum Chassis
- EXB Anodized Aluminum Suspension Towers
- EXB Anodized Aluminum Servo Mount
- EXB Large Volume Waterproof Receiver Box
- EXB Heavy-Duty Steel Turnbuckles
- EXB Plated Limited-Slip Differentials
- EXB Heavy-Duty Front Upper Steel Hinge Pins
- 7075 T6 Aluminum EXB laser-etched chassis plate
- Anodized aluminum front and rear chassis braces
- Center brace for maximum durability
- Aluminum front upper hanger and top plate
- EXB Anodized aluminum servo mount
- EXB Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Heavy-duty front and rear suspension arms with aluminum strengthening cap
- Independent suspension for superior handling
- Steel rear suspension mounts
- EXB Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
- EXB Heavy-duty front upper steel hinge pins
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- 7075 T6 Anodized aluminum shock towers front and rear
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Durable steel driveshafts
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Limited-slip differentials front and center
- SAFE-D input gears
- EXB Plated limited slip differential
- Exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect body
- Realistic cockpit detail and ultra-detailed decals
- Center roll hoop interfaces with body roll cage for enhanced body durability
- Nerf bars for body and side impact support
- Realistic front and rear bumper protection
- Flexible front bumper valance
- Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Color-coordinated multi split-spoke wheels
- Multi-terrain vented dBoots® FORTRESS™ tires
- 2-year limited warranty
Max Speed Possible: 50+mph / 80+km/h
Power Type: Brushless
Build Status: ROLLER
Build Configuration Options: Mid Motor
Drive Type: 4WD
Vehicle Type: Desert Truck
Length: 715mm / 28.15"
Wheelbase: 420mm / 16.54"
Ride Height: 47mm / 1.85"
Front Width: 355mm / 13.98"
Rear Width: 355mm / 13.98"
Height: 269mm / 10.59"
Number of Differentials: 3
Battery Recommendations: 4S or 6S Lipo (Hard or soft-case) within dimensions 158 x 48 x 70mm or 6.22 x 1.89 x 2.76 inches
Weight(ROLLING CHASSIS): 4.8kg / 10lbs 9oz
- (1) Mojave 1/7 Extreme Bash Roller 4WD Desert Truck
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
- Transmitter and Receiver
- Steering Servo
- Electronic Speed Controller
- 3S-6S LiPo Battery w/EC5 Connector